Saarstraße 44, 66763 Dillingen/Saar, Germany
One of the largest sacred buildings in the state of Saarland. It is the parish church of St Sacrament, and it belongs to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Trier. It was built between 1910 and 1913 in the Neo-Romanesque style. As early as the First World War in 1917, four out of five bronze bells were melted down for armament purposes. Seven years later, in 1924, four cast steel bells were replaced, which still can be heard today.
Location of Saardom