Rathausstraße 75-79, 66333 Völklingen, Germany
This industrial landmark is located in Völklingen, Saarland, and was declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage site in 1994. It was planned as a steelworks and built between 1873 and 1881 by Julius Buch and closed in 1986. It is one of the anchor points in the European Route of Industrial Heritage.
Location of Völklingen Ironworks