Saint Dominic de Guzman Parish Church
Malong St, San Carlos City, Pangasinan, Philippines
St. Dominic de Guzman Parish Church was the largest existing Catholic Church in the Philippines during the late 18th century. Built by Dominican friars in the 1500’s, the church follows a Baroque style of architecture. It was constructed with ladrillo or bricks while its top level features a painting of Saint Dominic. The church was reconstructed several times after being destroyed by fire, in 1587 and in 1718, and after a number of natural disasters.
Location of Saint Dominic de Guzman Parish Church