Epiphany of our Lord Parish
Poblacion, Lingayen, Pangasinan, Philippines
Built-in 1587, Epiphany of Our Lord Parish is one of the oldest Roman Catholic churches in Pangasinan. Influenced by the town’s Christianized Chinese inhabitants during the Spanish Colonial Period, the church was made of adobe with an oriental pagoda-like bell tower. Currently, a replica of the original “retablo” is displayed inside, while a number of huge tower bells from the 1800s are displayed outside the church. Earning its distinction as one of the best structures in Pangasinan.
Location of Epiphany of our Lord Parish