San Guillermo Parish Church - 4 Things to Know Before Visiting
About San Guillermo Parish Church
This church located at Cabambangan which is now half-buried due to lahar mudflows in the early ’90s and is comparable with the Cagsawa Church in Albay, Bicol. Despite being half-buried, the Church is still being used as a place of worship, especially for Bacolorenos who demonstrated their strong faith, undying spirit and resiliency in times of calamities. The Church was already a renowned tourist destination prior to lahar tragedies, now both local and foreign tourists flock to the church whose
Hotels near San Guillermo Parish Church
Hotels to stay near San Guillermo Parish Church
Top Trips and Tours in Philippines
Tours and activities in Philippines that might be of interest to you
Attractions Near San Guillermo Parish Church
St. James the Apostle Parish Church - Betis Church
2.85km from San Guillermo Parish Church
The 1607 Santiago Apostol Parish Church, commonly known as Betis Church or Parish Church of St. James the Apostle is a Baroque Church, located in Guagua, Pampanga, Philippines. It is a Spanish-era church declared a National Cultural Treasure by the National Museum of the Philippines and the NCCA, on November 5, 2001. It is part of the Ecclesiastical Provinces of the Archdiocese of San Fernando. In 2009, the National Museum installed a marker of its 2005 Proclamation.
San Fernando Train Station
5.03km from San Guillermo Parish Church
The Kapampangans are blessed to have one of the train stations preserved and the original structure turned to a museum showcasing the historical highlights, story behind the iron tracks, and relevant history. displays include remnants from the war, photos of the station, and statues of pertinent people in the recent Philippine history.
Santa Monica Parish Church (Minalin)
5.21km from San Guillermo Parish Church
The Santa Monica Parish Church, commonly known as the Minalin Church, is a Baroque church, located in the Poblacion area of San Nicolas in Minalin, Pampanga, Philippines. The church, built during the Spanish era, was declared a National Cultural Treasure by the National Commission for Culture and the Arts and the National Museum of the Philippines on August 27, 2011, one of 37 churches in the country bestowed that honor.
5.3km from San Guillermo Parish Church
Built in 1925 by the couple Serafin Lazatin y Ocampo, sugar farmer and former president of SFELAPCO, and Encarnacion Singian y Torres. It was appropriated by the Japanese Imperial Army during the Second World War to Serve as a residence of the 14th Army Commander of the Japanese Imperial Army, General Masaharu Homma, in San Fernando, Pampanga. This ancestral house, which exemplifies the architecture prevalent during the American colonial period was declared a Heritage House.
Metropolitan Cathedral of San Fernando, Pampanga
5.71km from San Guillermo Parish Church
The Metropolitan Cathedral of San Fernando formerly Cathedral of Our Lady of the Assumption is a neo-classical church in the City of San Fernando, in Pampanga Province of the Philippines. It is the seat of the Archdiocese of San Fernando. it was one of the prime attractions in this area.
Saint Augustine Parish Church (Lubao Church)
8.55km from San Guillermo Parish Church
The San Agustin Parish, known as the Lubao Church is a 17th-century Neo-classic, Spanish stone and brick church located at Brgy. San Nicolas I, Lubao, Pampanga, Philippines. In 1952, a historical marker bearing a brief history of the structure was mounted on the facade of the church by the Historical Committee of the Philippines, pioneer of the National Historical Commission of the Philippines.