Hantra Sub-district, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya District, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya 13000, Thailand
Wat Maheyong is a Buddhist temple in Ayutthaya, Thailand. It was originally built in 1438, during the reign of King Borommarachathirat II, and restored in 1711 by King Thai Sa. The major buildings in this temple are its chedi and ubosot. The chedi's platform is supported by 80 sculpted elephants, and its ubosot is currently under worship.
Location of Wat Maheyong