ถนน ชีกุน ตำบล ท่าวาสุกรี Amphoe Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Chang Wat Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya 13000, Thailand
Wat Ratchaburana, which translates to “the temple of Royal Restoration” was built in 1424 by King Borommarachathirat II as a memorial to his two elder brothers. It is located on the historical island near Wat Mahathat. When it was constructed it was accessible by boat as it was on the banks of a canal, that has been filled up about a century ago.
Location of Wat Ratchaburana