Residenzplatz 2, 97070 Würzburg, Germany
Commissioned by the Prince-Bishop of Würzburg- Johann Philipp Franz von Schönborn and his brother Friedrich Carl von Schönborn in 1720, and completed in 1744. Interiors of the residence is considered masterworks of Baroque/Rococo architecture and art include the grand staircase, the chapel, and the Imperial Hall. Since 1981, the Residence has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Location of Würzburg Residence