Get Travalour for free on Google Play

Horton House

Riverview Dr, Jekyll Island, GA 31527, USA

Monument

Horton House is a historic site on Riverview Drive in Jekyll Island, Georgia which was originally constructed in 1743 by Major William Horton, a top military aide to General James Oglethorpe.  This structure has been meticulously preserved over the past 100 years as an example of coastal Georgia building techniques and as one of the oldest surviving buildings in the state.

Location of Horton House