Our Lady Of Angeles Church.
Dumas St, White Town, Puducherry, 605001, India
Our Lady of Angels Church is the fourth oldest church in Puducherry, a Union territory in South India. The original structure was built in Greco Roman architecture by Napoleon III in 1855, with the architect being Louis Guerre. It is the only church that offers mass in three languages namely French, Tamil and English.
Location of Our Lady Of Angeles Church.