Grønningen Light House
Postboks 8317 Vågsbygd, 4676 Kristiansand, Norway
Grønningen Lighthouse is located about 8 km south-east of Kristiansand. The lighthouse came into service on 1. September 1878, and was manned until 1980, when it became automatic. The lighthouse became a heritage building in 1994. Bragdøya Kystlag keeps the lighthouse open for visitors and as overnight accommodation during the school summer holidays.
Location of Grønningen Light House