Saint Joseph Parish Church
San Joseph, Baras, 1970 Rizal, Philippines
St. Joseph Parish is one of the oldest churches in Rizal, having been completed in 1686. They started to build the church in 1595. The town was transferred to Ibayo in 1636 but returned to the present site in 1682. The altar and lectern were constructed with stones that were unearthed from beneath the site of the church. The present church was completed in 1686. Its distinct Baroque Architectural design distinguishes Saint Joseph Parish from other churches in Rizal.
Location of Saint Joseph Parish Church