Our Lady of the Assumption Parish Church
Col. Infante, Maragondon, Cavite, Philippines
The best-preserved church complex in the province, the Church of the Assumption of our Lady was first built in 1618 by the Jesuits, established as a parish church in 1627 and enlarged from 1630-1633. In 1649, during the Spanish-Dutch War, the church was destroyed for fear of becoming a Dutch fort. Then the church was rebuilt by the Jesuits using wood. Now the church was listed by the National Museum as a National Cultural Treasure.
Location of Our Lady of the Assumption Parish Church