Jesús dela Peña Chapel
62 Zamora, Marikina, 1804 Metro Manila, Philippines
Jesus dela Pena Chapel is a historic visita in Marikina where the primary Catholic Mass changed into held. Built by means of the Society of Jesus within the yr 1630 with the permission of the reigning Archbishop of Manila, its established order marked the beginning of the recorded history of Marikina, which become once a massive and mountainous vicinity traversed via the Marikina River.
Location of Jesús dela Peña Chapel