Diocesan Shrine and Parish of Our Lady of the Abandoned
J.P. Rizal, Corner V. Gomez St, Marikina, 1801 Metro Manila, Philippines
Also known as OLA Church, this Spanish-era church is located along J. P. Rizal Street in Santa Elena. The church was started by the Augustinians in 1687 and was finished in 1690. On October 21, 1791, the whole parish was consecrated under the Marian title, Nuestra Sra. Delos Desamparados, the second oldest parish in the Philippines after that of Sta.
Location of Diocesan Shrine and Parish of Our Lady of the Abandoned