Plaza Lorenzo Ruiz, Binondo, 1006 Metro Manila, Philippines
The original structure of the Binondo Church, formally known as Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary Parish was constructed in 1596. Founded by Dominican friars, it is one of the oldest places of Christian worship in the Philippines. Most parts of the church was collapsed and the octagonal bell tower, however, is the only significant remaining part of the original structure. It was reconstructed in three phases and completed in 1984 and ti was now one of the key attractions in this area.
Location of Binondo Church