Phra That Sri Song Rak
หมู่ 14 ตำบล ด่านซ้าย อำเภอด่านซ้าย เลย 42120, Thailand
Phra That Si Song Rak temple was built on a hill beside the Man River in 1560, on the border of the kingdoms of Ayutthaya and Lang Xang. The temple is a symbol the resolve of the kings of these two kingdoms not to invade each other's territory, and to join forces against Burmese invaders. The temple style is similar to temples in Laos, with a 30-metre chedi.
Location of Phra That Sri Song Rak