Wat Phra That Haripunchai Woramahawihan
Thanon Rop Mueang Nai, Tambon Nai Mueang, Amphoe Mueang Lamphun, Chang Wat Lamphun 51000, Thailand
Wat Phra That Hariphunchai is a Buddhist temple in Lamphun, Thailand. The temple's origins date from the 11th century but the central stupa is thought to originate in the 9th century. The temple was first rebuilt in 1443 by King Tilokaraja of Lanna kingdom Chiang Mai. The temple's pyramid-shaped Chedi Suwanna was built in 1418.
Location of Wat Phra That Haripunchai Woramahawihan