Wiang Kum Kam
149 หมู่ที่ 2 Somphot Chiang Mai 700 Pi Rd, Tambon Tha Wang Tan, Amphoe Saraphi, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Located in attractive countryside about five kilometres south of Chiang Mai along the Ping River, Wiang Kum Kam is an ancient city dating back to the eighth-century Haripunchai Kingdom. Later on it served as the capital of the then Lanna Kingdom for a short while until Chiang Mai was chosen to replace it in 1296.
Location of Wiang Kum Kam