Jl. Pemuda, Sekayu, Kec. Semarang Tengah, Kota Semarang, Jawa Tengah 50132, Indonesia
Lawang Sewu was built by the Dutch between the years 1904 and 1907 and functioned as the head office for The Dutch East Indies Railway Company until 1942. The colonial-era building is famous as a haunted house and filming location, though the Semarang city government has attempted to rebrand it.
Location of Lawang Sewu