1904 Schoolhouse Ln, Jekyll Island, GA 31527, USA
Faith Chapel is a historic chapel on Old Plantation Road in Jekyll Island, Georgia and was built in 1904. It was used as a non-denominational chapel until 1942. The interior and exterior walls are shingled, with gargoyles that are replicas of the ones at Notre Dame Cathedral. The chapel was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1971 and it is open to the public.
Location of Faith Chapel