Platz der Republik 1, 11011 Berlin, Germany
The meeting place of the German parliament. It was opened in 1894 and housed the parliment of German Empire until 1933, when it was severely damaged after being set on fire. The ruined building was partially refurbished in the 1960s, but a full restoration was made after German reunification on 3 October 1990. the restoration was completed in 1999.
Location of Reichstag Building