Memorial and Museum Sachsenhausen
Str. der Nationen 22, 16515 Oranienburg, Germany
Nazi concentration camp used primarily for political prisoners from 1936 to the end of the Third Reich in May 1945. The walled compound of the camp consists of prisoner barracks, morgue, gas chambers, execution trenches, crematory ovens, guardhouses, etc.. that were fully operational. A very informative memorial showing the dark side of the humans.
Location of Memorial and Museum Sachsenhausen