Yanam, Puducherry 533464, India
The site for the Mosque was donated by the French Government in 1848. That time small Mosque was constructed. Then in 1956, the same was remodelled. The same was demolished in 1978 and a new Mosque was constructed. Now, in 1999-2000 the Mosque was extended as the Grand Mosque in the presidentship of M.A.Sirajuddin.
Location of Grand mosque