Old Bridge Heidelberg
Am Hackteufel, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
It connects the Old City with the eastern part of the Neuenheim district of the city on the opposite bank. The current bridge, made of Neckar sandstone and the ninth built on the site, was constructed in 1788 by Elector Charles Theodore and is one of the best-known landmarks in Heidelberg.
Location of Old Bridge Heidelberg