• User-Provided Information: When registering with us, we may collect your name, email, address, and date of birth. We may also allow you to log in through your Facebook OR Google account. Please be aware that if you login or share any information through any third-party social media sites (i.e. Facebook/ Google) we may collect information made available, such as name and email. Additionally, we may collect other information regarding geolocation and travel interests if necessary to enhance your experience with us.
• Non-Identifying Information: Whenever you visit our Website or Mobile app, we may collect non-identifying information, such as your time zone, geolocation data, referring URL, browser, operating system, mobile device information, carrier information, cookie information, usage, data transferred, and Internet Service Provider, from your IP address or third-party analytics tools. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party such as your wireless provider, this information alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
• Location Information: We may use the geolocation data transmitted from your mobile device’s GPS unit, as well as information inferred from your browser to determine your location and use if for the purpose of marketing and analyzing customer information. Location Information allows us to periodically determine your location, including your location relative to and within other merchant locations.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To enhance or improve our users’ experiences.
• To understand how you use our website and its services.
• To send you email newsletters and respond to inquiries.
• Provide user support, which may be provided by us or our third-party business partners.
• To register your account and allow you to use our website and services.
• To email you third-party offers.
• Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We disclose your personal information to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential, to comply with applicable laws, and to use the personal information only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
We also share your personal information to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. These third-party business partners may share the personal information with their own third-party business partners and use the personal information either for themselves or on behalf of their own business partners to:
• Operate and improve their services.
• Provide you with advertisements and information for products and services while you use our Service or on other apps or websites based on variables such as your location and assess your level of engagement with them.
• Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
We may also disclose personal information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website or App users is among the assets transferred.
ACCESSING, EDITING, AND REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION
After creating an account, you may be able to edit information submitted through our Mobile App. Simply access your account through the mobile app and edit any information. However, you will be unable to opt out of our data collection practices. If you want your personal information to be removed from our database, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Delete Travalour Account" from your registered email. We will generally endeavor to delete our database of user information at regular intervals, but we cannot guarantee that your information has been or will be deleted immediately. Although some changes may occur immediately, information may still be stored in a web browser’s cache. We take no responsibility for stored information in your cache, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such.
COMMERCIAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
You have agreed to communication, such as unsolicited emails from us, by providing your information through the Service. However, you may unsubscribe from certain communications by notifying us that you no longer wish to receive these solicitations, we will update your profile once notified. Please be aware that all changes may not take place immediately.
PRIVACY WHEN YOU ACCESS THIRD PARTIES
Company may post links to third party websites on our Site or Service, which may include information that we have no control over. When accessing a third-party site through our Website or Mobile app, you acknowledge that you are aware that these third party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by us, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of other entities that we may store, share, or transfer your information with:
OPTING OUT OF COOKIES
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings, and our websites are viewable even if you disable the cookie function on your browser. However, if you disable cookies, many advanced and customized features or offerings will not be available to you. If you prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will explain how to view and disable cookies under the help portion of the toolbar or notify you when you receive a new cookie. Use of third-party cookies is subject to the privacy policies and opt-out procedures of these third parties and not our policy and procedures. At times, not all of the third parties for which we set cookies on our Services or for which we enable to set their own cookies are included in preceding link to opt-out from these cookies. Should you wish to opt-out of these cookies, you will need to access the third party’s website to determine their opt-out procedure.
• Google Analytics
You can opt out of interest-based ads by Google through Ads Settings. When you opt out, you may still see ads, but they will not be related to factors such as your interests.
We use best efforts to keep your personal information secure by using SSL certificates. However, we make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your personal information. It is in your best interests to safeguard your personal information and to use firewalls, anti-virus, spyware and other encryption methods when submitting personal information or content to us.
Our Website or Mobile app is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We intend to fully comply with COPPA and international laws respecting children’s privacy. You must be 13 years or older before using our Service. If you are under 13, please stop using our Service immediately and do not submit any information to us.
LAST MODIFIED: 01 Oct 2021