Königstraße, 14109 Berlin, Germany
The Glienicke Bridge stands across the Havel River in Germany, connecting Berlin with Potsdam. It is named after nearby Glienicke Palace. The current bridge, the fourth on the site, was completed in 1907. During the Cold War, this portion of the Havel River formed the border between West Berlin and East Germany. The bridge was used several times for the exchange of captured spies and thus became known as the Bridge of Spies.
Location of Glienicke Bridge