Kalpitiya Dutch Church
mutuwal street kalpitiya, Kalpitiya, Sri Lanka
It is also known as St Peter's Kerk, located between the Dutch fort and the village of Kalpitiya. The church was built in 1706 by the Dutch and is a smaller version of the church in Matara fort. It is one of the earliest protestant churches in the country.
Location of Kalpitiya Dutch Church