El Salvador del Mundo Parish
Surigao-Davao Coastal Road, Poblacion, Caraga, 8203 Davao Oriental, Philippines
The San Salvador del Mundo Church is the parish church of Caraga, Davao Oriental. When the Jesuits took charge of the spiritual administration of the town in 1871 from the Augustinian Recollects, a stone and wooden church was built in 1877 to serve as mission station of Spanish Missionaries in propagating Christianity in the eastern side of Mindanao. When it was completed in 1884, the church was dedicated to San Salvador del Mundo .
Location of El Salvador del Mundo Parish