The Cathedral Parish of St. Andrew
448 Quirino Ave, Parañaque, 1700 Metro Manila, Philippines
The Cathedral Parish of St. Andrew, with St. Andrew as its Patron Saint, has been considered as one of the oldest church in the Philippines. It was established and have been around since 1580 by Spanish Augustinian Friars. The Church serves the local communities of Parañaque City. oday, the church serves as the seat of the diocese of Parañaque, which comprises the cities of Parañaque, Las Piñas and Muntinlupa.
Location of The Cathedral Parish of St. Andrew