San Diego de Alcala Parish
Polo, Valenzuela, Metro Manila, Philippines
An old parish which was located in the heart of Valenzuela which was opened in 1632. The belfry and entrance are the only parts of the four-century-old edifice that remain today. They have been preserved by the citizens of Polo. The other parts are been modified and now it is one of the famous places in this area.
Location of San Diego de Alcala Parish