Swan House at Atlanta History Center
130 West Paces Ferry Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
The Swan House was built in 1928 for Edward and Emily Inman in Atlanta, Georgia. The new mansion's design was executed by Philip Trammell Shutze, combining Renaissance revival styles with a Classical approach on the main facade. The rear facade is less formal, and is sited at the top of a small hill with terraced gardens and a fountain cascading down the hillside. A recurring motif are sculpted or painted swans throughout the house and grounds.
Location of Swan House at Atlanta History Center