Presidio San Agustín del Tucson Museum
196 N Court Ave, Tucson, AZ 85701, USA
Presidio San Agustín del Tucsón was a presidio located within Tucson, Arizona. The original fortress was built by Spanish soldiers during the 18th century and was the founding structure of what became the city of Tucson. After the American arrival in 1856, the original walls were dismantled, with the last section torn down in 1918.
Location of Presidio San Agustín del Tucson Museum