Chapel of the Holy Cross
780 Chapel Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
The Chapel of the Holy Cross was built in 1956. The chapel was inspired and commissioned by a student of Frank Lloyd Wright, sculptor Marguerite Brunswig Staude, who worked with project architect Richard Hein and architect August K. Strotz to complete this noteworthy and award-winning chapel.
Location of Chapel of the Holy Cross