3 Muscat St, Singapore 198833
Named after Sultan Hussain Shah of Johor. The original mosque here was constructed here between 1824 to 1826 which was then replaced by the larger current mosque in 1924. The mosque has stayed essentially unchanged since it was built, with only repairs carried out to the main hall in 1968 and an annex added in 1993.
Location of Masjid Sultan