Ho Chi Minh City Opera House
07 Công Trường Lam Sơn, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Built in 1897 by French architect Eugène Ferret, the 500 seat building was used as the home of the Lower House assembly of South Vietnam after 1956. It was again used as a theatre from 1975, and restored in 1995.
Location of Ho Chi Minh City Opera House