The First Church in Albany
110 N Pearl St, Albany, NY 12207, USA
Also known as North dutch church located at the north pearl and orange streets in Albany. It is a member congregation of the Reformed Church in America. It was built in the period of 1797-1799 and it was the oldest church in Albany.
Location of The First Church in Albany