Henry B. Plant Museum
401 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33606, USA
Plant Hall was formerly known as the Tampa Bay Hotel, which was a 511-room resort hotel opened on February 5, 1891 by Henry B. Plant near the terminus of his rail line. The museum's exhibits focus on Gilded Age tourism, the elite lifestyle of the hotel's guests, and the building's use during the Spanish–American War.
Location of Henry B. Plant Museum