Iris & B. Gerald Cantor Center for Visual Arts
328 Lomita Dr, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Art museum on the campus of Stanford University. The museum first opened in 1894 and now consists of over 130,000 square feet of exhibition space, including sculpture gardens. The museum is open to the public and charges no admission.
Location of Iris & B. Gerald Cantor Center for Visual Arts