Jai vilas mahal
Jai Vilas Palace, Lashkar, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474007, India
Jai Vilas Palace, is a nineteenth-century palace in Gwalior, India. It was established in 1874 by Maharajadhiraj Shrimant Jayajirao Scindia Alijah Bahadur, the Maharaja of Gwalior. While the major part of the palace is now the "Jiwajirao Scindia Museum" opened to the public in 1964, a part of it is still the residence of his descendants the former royal Maratha Scindia dynasty.
Location of Jai vilas mahal