Rampurva Rd, Panapur, Bihar 843106, India
The Rampurva capitals are the capitals of a pair of Ashoka Pillars discovered in c. 1876 by A.C.L. Carlleyle. The archaeological site is called Rampurva, and is located in the West Champaran district of the Indian state of Bihar, situated very close to the border with Nepal. The two capitals are in the Indian Museum in Kolkota.
Location of Rampurva capitals