Opposite hmisar lake, Ghanshyam Nagar, Bhuj, Gujarat 370001, India
This is the oldest museum in Gujarat. Kutch museum was initially formed as a part of the School of Arts established by Khengarji III, the Maharao of Cutch State. It was founded on 1 July 1877. The museum has the largest existing collection of Kshatrapa inscriptions, dating to the 1st century AD. The oldest Kshatrap six inscription-stones found in Andhau village in Khavda are moved here.
Location of Kutch Museum