Sujanpur Tira Fort
Sujanpur Tira, Himachal Pradesh 176110, India
The palace-fort, Sujanpur Tira is situated at a distance of 22kms from Hamirpur town and touches the Kangra border. The fort was built by Raja Abhay Chand of the Katoch dynasty of Kangra in 1758. For more than a century, Sujanpur Tira remained the royal residence for the Katoch dynasty. The fort in the early 19th century was also the residence of Raja Sansar Chand, who is reckoned to be the patron of Kangra School of miniature paintings.
Location of Sujanpur Tira Fort